Friday, June 12, 2009

more puberty emotions

this is harmony writing and today me and my boyfriend malachy were playing the YMCA pool and another friend astra was playing with me too then i looked the other way for a second and i saw malachy and astra pinkie swear wich made me feel really upset and i leaned on the ledge then a counselour noticed me and asked what was wrong and i told her at the end of what was wrong i told malachy that we should just be friend until we are older he said ok may be he does not like me because usualy the tears start coming and feeling are hurt but i was not fine after that i felt worse and got mad andswam past astra and said he is yours to take and swam off and we were fine for the rest of the time

1 comment:

  1. Puberty emotions are hard sometimes aren't they? Sometimes it helps to talk about them with someone you trust, like your mom.

    ReplyDelete