Monday, February 2, 2009

Bumpity bump bump....


Well, a new malady over the weekend. Harmony came to me complaining of itching behind her ears and I took a peek and was horrified. She had a huge ring of small red bumps that created a half moon completely around her ears.

I am not sure what was going on but I removed the synthetic strawberry scented ickiness she had in her shower and as of this morning (2 days later) the bumps are almost gone. Looks like she has her Mama's sensitivity to unnatural things.

All in all, we continue to struggle with listening skills and irritating her sister. She has continued to have a need to be center stage and one upping her Sister any chance she can get.

I plan on sitting down with both of them tonight and having a discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment